Located on a white sandy beach on the banks of the River Ganges, this is a location that transports you classic timelessness. Laze on the white sands of the beach or set out for a swim in the crystal clear water of the Ganges. There is much to do here with rafting on India’s most popular river rafting stretch being one of them. There are wild Class II and III+ rapids with names like Roller Coaster, Three Blind Mice, Golf Course, Crossfire, The Wall, Daniel’s Dip, etc. and there are endless opportunities to jump off the raft and flow with the cool waters of the river. In addition there are other interesting activities like Cliff Jumping, Kayaking, Sky Ladder, Rock Climbing, Rappelling, etc.
In addition to the exciting activities, back at the camp, there is a comfortable tent to put your feet up and relive the memories of the exciting days. Comfortable camp cots and bedding ensure that you have a memorable stay on the riverside and there are clean and hygienic dry pit toilets, which are in line with the rules laid down by the Forest department. Lip smacking food on the riverside and a bonfire to boot in the evenings, and you have the perfect setting for an exciting getaway.
Packages & Tariffs
|Accommodation||Per Person||Above 12 Year||Below 12 Year|
|Swiss Tents||Rs. 2500/-||Rs. 2500/-||Rs. 1500/-|
- The above tariff is per person per night.
- Includes Accommodation for 1 night, Meals (Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea with snacks & Dinner)
- 17Kms Rafting with Cliff Jump & Body Surfing.
- Activities like Beach VolleyBall, Water Fall Trekking, Bonfire … etc
- Breakfast: Rs. 200
- Lunch: Rs. 350
- Dinner: Rs. 400
- Cocktail Snacks: Rs.275 (1+1)/ Rs.350(2+2)
PACKAGE COSTS DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Any transport (including activity transfers).
- Any meals/services not mentioned above.